WATCH: Understanding the Texas blackouts: What lessons can we learn?
Posted On:Monday, Mar 01, 2021 - 5:38 pm
A week after an unusual cold snap led to widespread blackouts and triggered devastating impacts for communities, the Niskanen Center and the Duke University Energy Initiative co-hosted a discussion about what happened in Texas and what can be learned to prevent similar events in the future, both in Texas and elsewhere.
- William Hogan, Harvard University
- Dalia Patiño-Echeverri, Duke University
- Liza Reed, Niskanen Center
- Michael Webber, University of Texas at Austin
- Joseph Majkut, Niskanen Center
- Brian Murray, Duke University