Join us on March 21 (5:30-8) for an hourlong series of rapid-fire talks on what’s trending in the local energy sector—then network with Duke students, faculty, alumni, and other energy scenesters in the Energy Hub at Gross Hall.
C’mon out and meet your future intern, employee, investor, mentor, Twitter follower, boss, or co-conspirator. If you’re energy-interested, you're invited—just RSVP. Drinks and light refreshments provided. Parking available in the Chemistry Lot adjacent to Gross Hall on Circuit Drive.
- Cullen Morris (MEM-EE'10): President, Cooperative Solar LLC (bio)
- Marco Loeffke (BSE'12): PlotWatt
- Paul Quinlan (MEM/MPP'06): Clean Tech Manager, ScottMadden
- Jennifer Weiss (MEM'12): Energy Efficiency Policy Manager, Southern Alliance for Clean Energy (bio)
- Bill Stark (MBA'06): Founder & CEO, Stark Energy LLC
- Dan Loughlin (BSE'93): Scientist, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (bio)
- Ethan Case (MEM '13): Policy Analyst, Cypress Creek Renewables
Sponsored by the Duke University Energy Initiative, Duke Alumni Association, and Graduate and Professional Student Council.