**This session is for Duke current students only**
Duke students, are you curious about careers related to energy access and transitions in low- and middle-income countries? The Energy Initiative and the Energy Access Project invite all Duke undergraduate and graduate students to come hear from professionals (including Duke alumni!) about their orgs, roles, career journeys, and advice. Join for two different sessions!
2/9 session will focus on careers in the private and non-profit sectors
2/23 session (registration here) will focus on careers in governmental agencies and development banks.
- Kathryn Farley – Director of Programs, Solar Sister
- Vanessa Ferrero (MEM'18) – Edison Electric Institute
- Hannah Girardeau (MEM'17) – SEforALL
- Njeri Kara (MEM'20) – Associate Data Solutions Analyst, Nithio
- Santiago Sinclair Lecaros (MEM'19) – Analyst, Energy Access, World Resources Institute
Are you an MEM in the Energy & Environment concentration? Do NOT register—you're already signed up to attend. Why? Because this is your seminar!