The 2021 Fortin Foundation Bass Connections Virtual Showcase celebrates the accomplishments of 2020-2021 Bass Connections project teams. Please save the date. The Virtual Showcase will be divided into three synchronous sessions over two days.
- Thursday, April 15 from 5:00-6:30 p.m. ET
- Friday, April 16 from 10:00-11:30 a.m. ET
- Friday, April 16 from 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET
Energy and climate will be highlighted in each session, but also in the lightning talks:
- Thursday, April 15 - 5:05 p.m.: Strategies for Energy, Water and Agriculture in Rural Ethiopia, Marie McNamara (MEM ’21) and Sagar Shah (T’22)
- Friday, April 16 10:05 a.m.: Regenerative Grazing to Mitigate Climate Change, Juhi Dattani ’23 (NCSU) Annie Roberts (T’22)