Energy courses at Duke are offered through six schools (subject code links in parentheses):
- Fuqua School of Business (ENRGYENV, MARKETING, MANAGEMENT)
- Pratt School of Engineering (ENRGYEGR, CEE, ECE, ME)
- Nicholas School of the Environment (ENVIRON, EOS)
- School of Law (LAW)
- Sanford School of Public Policy (PUBPOL)
- Trinity College of Arts & Sciences (Multiple subject codes)
Use the database below to search for specific classes, or download a handout that lists all energy-related courses offered at Duke:
Undergraduate Advising Sheet
Graduate Advising Sheet
This database includes courses with a significant degree of energy-related content. For a broader sense of courses relevant to the study of energy, see the course requirements associated with the energy degree programs.
For a list of Bass Connections in Energy project teams, visit the Bass Connections in Energy site.
Course syllabi are provided where available. Course offerings are subject to change, so students should also consult the current university course schedule.